Friday, July 25, 2014

Romantic Thoughts

Untitled #35

Untitled #35 by rosanybrown featuring lace short shorts

I used to think that lace was only suppose to belong in grandma's house and used as a table cloth. The recent laced short trend has completely changed my opinion. 

I feel that lace shorts are a great summer short option and can be paired with many items. The shorts will make the outfits look more feminine, if that is something that interest you. They can be worn for many different occasions.

I tend to spill drinks and food on myself all the time, so the all white is not jumping out to me. I like the Alice & Olivia shorts due to not being all white, which is $385. These $31 Jane Norman cream shorts are also a great steal. 

Remember to never stop dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment