Sunday, July 20, 2014

Over In The Village

I really enjoy finding new places to shop, especially when they are smaller chains and have unique items. I came across Larchmont Village in Los Angeles and am now obsessed! It's only a block technically, but there are many options to shop and to grab a bite to eat. I like all of the stores, but some that stand out to me are Hardware and Heavenly Couture.

Hardware is my favorite place for accessories. They have the cutest hats, handbags, sunglasses, and rings. I felt like I tired on every single accessory in the store and loved them equally. They are looked like they were made well and the prices were reasonable.

I found this great skirt in the store as well by Sans Souci. I absolutely loved the color and the red zipper deal on the back was great and unexpected.  



Heavenly Couture is also a great place to shop. Most of the items are priced at or around $16 and the items are on trend. Some pieces are casual or for a night on the town. I found this adorable bag for $16! It was available in multiple colors and really need to think about what color I want before I purchase it. There were too many options!


There are a few other stores and they all have a different styles. If you are ever in the area, make sure to give Larchmont a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment