Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Drool Worthy Wednesday: Tory Burch Thea Leather Backpack

Drool Worthy Wednesday: Tory Burch Thea Backpack

Drool Worthy Wednesday: Tory Burch Thea Backpack by rosanybrown featuring red home decor


Designers called the 90's and they answered. Leather backpacks are making a comeback along with platform shoes, which immediately reminds me of the Spice Girls. I'm having a flashback to my platform sneakers I wore in the 4th grade and I fell in front of my entire class. Embarrassing. Only proves that at a young age I was willing to try a trend!

Ladies of all ages are rocking the leather backpacks again and it isn't just for young girls. Again, go for a neutral/black/white color to get more wear out of the backpack. When shopping for the backpack, keep in mind what you will be carrying. If you are a student and have to carry multiple book, then maybe a leather backpack may not be the route to go. If you are traveling or commute to work on public transit/bike, then this would be a great alternative!

The beautiful, buttery, and fabulous Tory Burch Thea bag is $700. The Mix No. 6 Double Pocket Backpack is $50 at DSW. What a great deal! 

Tip: Wait until Labor Day weekend to buy these items at lower costs. Can't wait?! Fall items hit stores after the 4th of July week.



No comments:

Post a Comment