Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Eileen Fisher: Velvet Dress


I am not a fan of velvet. I think it comes from my dislike for velour and the velour suit craze from my teenage years. They were everywhere and it just drove me insane! I did surprise myself by becoming a huge fan of this Eileen Fisher velvet dress I came across at the California Market Center during the Fashion Market. 

I spoke with Alexandra in the Eileen Fisher showroom and we both agreed that the dress and style will be a fall must have! In person, the dress has laser cut like pattern that really makes it stand out. For the fall it could be worn with a leather jacket to give it an edgier look, tights, and booties. This dress has given me a new light to taking on velvet this fall.

What trends from your childhood drove you insane?

Styling the dress:

Eileen Fisher Dresses: Here & Here 
 H&M Leggings: Here 
Jacket: Here 
Shoes: Here & Here


LA Showroom: 110 E. Ninth St. Suite C543, Los Angeles CA 90079
www.eileenfisher.com

*Not an ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment