Sunday, June 15, 2014

Being Forward In Fashion: LA Fashion Market Recap

Have you ever wondered what great designers are out there that you have never heard of? There are many of them! It's hard to keep track of them all, but during my recent trip to the California Market Center for the LA Fashion Market, there are few that stood out. I will be recapping those designers and showrooms that stood out and I'm taking notes about them.

I was greeted by Alexandra in the Los Angeles Fashion Forwards Showroom and she took her time showing me the different designers displayed. I absolutely felt in love with the Olena Dats' dress below. It was beautifully structured and can be worn with minimal accessories to really make the dress POP!

The other item that stood out to me was the Faubourg Du Temple "Trocadero" Jacket. I really like that the sleeves are sequined, since it really helps the military jacket really stand out. How awesome would it be to wear when it gets colder?! Check out the items below and how I would style them!  


 







If you are a buyer or stylist pay Fashion Forwards a visit either at:

110 E. 9th St, Suite B525, Los Angeles, CA 90079 

France: 40 Rue Des Ecoles, Paris 75005.

Both designers have websites and Instagrams, so go ahead and give them a follow!

*Not an ad*

No comments:

Post a Comment