Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Gift Ideas For Young Adults

Holiday Gift Ideas For Friends


As a fellow 20-something, transitioning from the college life to the adult world has been a fun journey. My apartment decor is changing to mirror my new stage in life, so why not take the holiday season as an opportunity to gift these items below.

Good Quality Make-Up:

I'm guilty of cheapening out on make-up, so I've started using the right tools and increased the quality on the products I use. I'm obsessed with the beauty blender because it prevents your foundation from looking streaky. I also love the Smashbox Color Correcting Primer! I tend to get redness on my face, so applying this under my foundation has really been amazing. A neutral eye shadow palette is great for any woman, since you can get so many looks out of one set. It's completely worth the investment.

Personalized:

I received home made coasters last year with my new last name initial ("B") and we loved them! It was such a beautif gesture and time when into a great gift. I also like the idea of have a canvas and documenting all the places you've actually been. 

Home Decor:

I always disliked when my mom was gifted house items while growing up. I personally felt like she didn't actually get a gift that helped her in anyway, but now I see that the home is a reflective of yourself. Help the young adult in your life transition from the college decor (plastic stem wear, posters, or anything that's in a neon color). Also, multifunctional items will win you bonus points! The cake stand that turns into a punch bowl. Hello!
 
Have a great holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment