Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Summa Time! My Summer Essentials for the Summer Season

Summer Essentials



Summer has officially begun and it's time to switch up my essentials. There are a few items that I can not live without, especially now that I live in a different climate. These are my TOP 5!

1. Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner
               - The higher the temps the more moisture I need so my hair does not feel like straw.

2. SPF 45
              - I had the bad habit of only wearing sunscreen at to the beach. Now, that's not an option.
                I have to wear sunscreen everyday. You should see my ridiculous tan lines from wedding ring
                and Nike FuelBand SE that I wear everyday. The Neutrogena sunscreen I posted above
                is a great formula because it's very lightweight and non-greasy.

3. Sunglasses
               - Protect your eyes and look cool. Remember to apply sunscreen on your face, you don't want     
                 huge tan lines on your face.

4. Denim Shorts
               - Pair them with sandals/flats and t-shirts/polos for a day look, then blouse and heels at night.

5. White Button Down Shirt
               - The infamous white button down shirt. Just like #4 it is extremely versatile. It's great to
                  wear to work, brunch, dinner, or the weekend. Dress it with a skirt, jeans, shorts, what ever
                  your heart desires. I prefer to roll up my sleeves to give a more casual vibe.

Scroll through items above to shop!

Remember to never stop dreaming!



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment