Thursday, February 12, 2015

Classics Are Always In Style



Classics Are Always In Style


I've worn glasses since the age of 7. For those that wear glasses, you can understand how choosing the right frames can be an overwhelming task. 
Should you go the trendy route? Should I stick to classic black rimmed lenses? So many options! 

It's the first thing that people notice about you, also you can be committed to your frames for awhile depending on the price. 

So, when Warby Parker asked me to join them in sharing their Half-Decade Collection, I absolutely agreed. I love their classic frames, especially the Roosevelt. They re-released their first-ever collection with updated hues and a 5 engraved on the temple tip. 

Below are some of the frames. I feel like anyone of these can easily work with the outfits above. Playing with shapes and patterns in your outfit can really help compliment the frames.


Remember to never stop dreaming!

*The opinions on this post are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment