Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Drool-Worthy Wednesday: Gabriele Frantzen Gem Necklace




On the week's edition of DWW, I'm discussing the Gabriele Frantzen gem statement necklace. I searched for the Vivienne Westwood necklace I posted a few weeks ago on Instagram, but I could not find it in the program I use. I found this one and I fell in love. I guess you can say I'm obsessed with statement necklaces. 

The Gabriele Frantzen Gem statement necklace has many beautiful colors and reminded me of a peacock. The many colors present in the necklace make it possible for it to be paired with a multitude of styles. The necklace is $1,350 so I will keep drooling over it! I did find this much affordable necklace with thee most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen! It can be purchased on Etsy.com under Sparkle Beast Design. It can not be paired with as many options as the GF gem necklace, but it will really make a statement with whatever it is worn with. 

Either necklace would look great with a collar shirt for a preppy look, a strapless dress for a more elegant approach, or a t-shirt/tank for an edgy look. 

Shop or window shop by clicking the images below for items and styles!

Remember to never stop dreaming! 

P.S. All of the social media icons are up on the blog, so feel free to follow. Daydreaming In Chic Facebook page is also up and running! Thank you all for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment